Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role - Bedford - through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
What's in it for you?
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Excellent career progression
- Reduced planning
- Speak with a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail.
About the school/role
- Highly resourced school
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff
- Established SLT
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.