SEN Teaching Assistant - Bedfordshire
Dunbar Education are one of the leading education agencies across Bedfordshire.
We are currently searching for SEN Teaching Assistants to join our fantastic team of teachers and to staff roles in primary schools in Bedfordshire.
Secure an interview for this fantastic TA role today with just one click application!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for SEN support roles to work around your availability
- Established contacts within local schools
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- Strong resilience
- Able to build a positive rapport
- DBS on the update service (we can support your application with this)
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions, please refer to our website.