We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary SEN Provision in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting teachers, helping with pupils' development, setting up learning resources, preparing classroom activities and assisting with extra-curricular activities.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a teaching assistant or similar role
- A Level 3 teaching qualification
- Knowledge of National Curriculum and Educational Development frameworks
- Experience using IT systems within the classroom
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both teachers and students
- Commitment to providing a positive learning environment for pupils
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
In return, we offer a salary ranging from £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus additional benefits such as annual leave entitlement and training opportunities. We also have access to fantastic facilities which staff can use during lunchtimes.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you think you would be perfect for this job.