Do you want to make a difference in a child's life?
Is your current agency paying you what you are worth?
We are supporting a primary school in Wellingborough who are seeking an eager and passionate SENCo. This is a part-time role, with no classroom responsibility. The school is eager to find someone with SENDCo experience that can start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. The school provides a wide range of professional development opportunities and works hard to support colleagues in becoming the best.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please get in touch with Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723 468304 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.