Would you be interested in joining an 'Outstanding' school in Bedfordshire? Looking for an Easter or September 2022 start as a Sociology Teacher?
If so, please read on……
- Sociology Teacher
- Easter or September 2022 Start
- Permanent Post
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' school
Our client, an 11-16 school in Bedfordshire are currently recruiting for a Sociology Teacher to join them from Easter or September 2022. This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
The vision of the school is to continue to demonstrate excellence through innovative approaches to teaching and learning. As a school, they show care and commitment to both their students and the wider community and contribute to the development of learning beyond the school and the curriculum.
Applications from both trainee teachers and experienced teachers are equally welcomed to apply for this excellent opportunity.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Understanding of Sociology curriculum
- Experience in UK classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
For more information about this fantastic Sociology Teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.