Sound Engineers are responsible for assembling, operating, and maintaining the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound.
If this role matches your desires - YOU CAN APPLY IN ONE CLICK!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- The supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Excellent career progression
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Opportunity for teacher training
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The vision of the school is to ensure all its students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Graded as 'Good' 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.