Apply for this Spanish Teaching role through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them from September on a Permanent basis.
- Spanish KS3/4 (Potentially KS5)
- MPS/UPS + Fringe Allowance
- September Start Date
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Good - Outstanding
What is in it for you?
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
- TLR 3s available to recently qualified teachers to undertake whole-school projects
- Work Life Balance
About the school/role
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The vision of the school is to ensure all of their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Spanish to KS3/KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Spanish teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.