Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to support children with special educational needs?
We are looking for an experienced Specialist 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join our team in a busy primary school in Northampton, working with high-need SEN children aged 4-11. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of Special Education Needs and be willing to develop positive relationships with both children and staff.
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience in working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, this is an excellent opportunity to start working immediately.
The role offers a pay of £75-85 per day and would require the successful candidate to provide personalised learning plans to meet the needs of each child and to help children to be involved in school activities. You will also be responsible for creating a safe and stimulating environment in which all pupils can reach their full potential.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.