Specialist Teacher (English, Maths, and ICT)
We are excited to be recruiting for a specialist Teacher (English, Maths, and ICT) for a multi-sited school in High Wycombe. The core function is to lead on all aspects of English, Maths, and ICT teaching, learning, and assessment. This will include small group and 1:1 work with students who require extra support as well as leading on standard lessons.
The school specialises in teaching students who may present challenging behaviors or are not suited to mainstream education for various reasons, including mental health.
Working with the Head of School to:
- Contribute to a positive ethos for learning
- Provide an exciting, stimulating, and broad curriculum in English, Maths, and ICT
- Support teaching in the school where cover may be required
- Strive for improvements in all areas of English, maths, and ICT
- Overtly promote the values and achievements of the school to the community
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wishes to work in a unique environment.
The school also values continuing professional development, giving you access to a variety of learning.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions please refer to our website