We are excited to be recruiting for a Student Engagement Mentor for a multi-sited school in High Wycombe. You will support the teachers with the preparation of resources, the planning, and the delivery of lessons to achieve progression of learning. Support students in the classroom who are AEN/SEND, gifted and talented, LAC, or who have other individual needs. Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school's procedures and encouraging good practice with punctuality, behavior, standards of work, and homework.
Pastoral Duties Include:
* Promote the general progress and well-being of individual students
* Contribute to the preparation of individual education development plans and progress files and other reports
* Track students who are temporarily disengaging with lessons and support them to reintegrate
* Ensuring the school environment is always fit for purpose and that information display boards are current and accurate
* The school specialises in teaching students who may present challenging behaviors or are not suited to mainstream education for various reasons, including mental health.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wishes to work in a unique environment.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions please refer to our website