Dunbar Education are the one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes
We are currently looking for Supply and long-term teachers to join our fantastic team to provide support to staff for roles throughout Northants and MK
Do you meet one or more of the following criteria?
- Fully Qualified Teacher, interested in Supply
- Experienced Supply Teacher, looking for a new challenge
- I am looking for a slightly more relaxed teaching role
- I am a Newly Qualified Teacher and I would just like to gain more experience
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
What are the different pay rates that Dunbar Education offer?
Day to day supply is usually between £110-£160 per day, dependent upon experience and the role. For longer term positions, this is negotiable, however the rate will need to be discussed and agreed with the school.
What would a typical day as a Supply Teacher look like?
Between 7- 8am, your dedicated consultant would contact you to arrange the booking. They would then send you over a booking confirmation, to confirm all of the details discussed on the call and what you should take with you
When arriving at the school, you would need to present your DBS certificate and a form of ID. Once you have signed in you will be taken to your class ready to start teaching!
What should I do now and who should I contact?
Your dedicated consultant is Kira who will be able to talk you through the registration process. Kira works closely with a number of different schools in the area so will be able to let you know about current and upcoming vacancies available that may suit you! You can contact Kira on 01908 915 383 or sending your CV