Apply for this Teacher of Computer Science role through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Watford, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Teacher of Computer Science
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- Fringe' London' Pay Scale
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Computer Science to KS3/4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Computer Science teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.