Apply for this teacher of Computing role through Dunbar Education.
The easiest way to apply for a permanent teaching role online!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- MPS to UPS
- 'Fringe' London' Pay Scale
- Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The vision of the school is to ensure all of their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognized teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Computing
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Teacher of Computing and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.