Would you be interested in joining a mixed, comprehensive school in Aylesbury? Looking for a new challenge, with a January or Easter start as a Teacher of Design and Technology?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach up to KS4 Design and Technology, with the potential to teach KS5 in time
- Ability to secure the best possible outcomes for your students
- Permanent position
- Full Time
Our clients, an oversubscribed mixed CofE school in Aylesbury, offer a friendly team and modern facilities, with a caring and professional staff.
They are seeking an excellent and energetic teacher who is truly passionate about their subject and can inspire students and instill a love of learning. As a growing school, they offer excellent opportunities for training and progression.
The Headteacher has informed me that they are looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint them prior to the job advert closing for the right candidate.
This role would suit an ECT or a more experienced teacher
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification and QTS
- Must have the ability to teach Design and Technology up to GCSE
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
- Right to work in the UK
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.