Apply for this English ECT Role based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire through Dunbar Education.
Want to apply for a teaching role with just one click?
We are currently working with an academy sponsored secondary school located in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- English ECT
- MPS to UPS
- Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire
- Academy Sponsored School
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a English teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.