Apply for this Teacher of Food Studies - KS3 role through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Food Studies
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Co-planning and marking
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Food Studies to KS3
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Food Studies teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.