Apply for this KS3 - KS4 Geography Teaching Role through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an Ofsted Good School located in Wembley, Brent who are looking for someone to join them on a 1-year contract initially.
- MPS to UPS
- 'Fringe' London' Pay Scale
- ASAP dependent on your availability
- Ofsted Details Good
- 1 Year Contract initially
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- On site Parking
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Geography to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Geography teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose O'Toole at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.