Would you be interested in joining a prestigious Grammar school in North Buckinghamshire? Looking for a February start as a Teacher of German specialist?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach German to A-level, to high attaining students
- ECTs and experienced teachers equally welcome
- February Start
- Full Time, fixed term contract until the end of the academic year
- North Buckinghamshire
- Prestigious Grammar School
Our client, a state Grammar school has a long history and a strong emphasis on developing the values and competencies necessary to support their young people into the future. They are seeking a German specialist from February, to enthuse and inspire their exceptional self-confident, positive, and healthy students.
This is an excellent school, with an enviable academic and pastoral tradition. Teachers at the school enjoy a wonderful campus, supportive colleagues, and well-behaved and ambitious students.
This role would suit either an ECT or experienced teacher.
The school are looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint prior to job advert closing for the right candidate.
Applications from both ECTs and experienced teachers are equally welcomed.
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification and QTS
- Ability to teach German up to KS5
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
For more information about this fantastic position, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.