Apply for this Health and Social Care Teaching role based in Bushey, Hertfordshire through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an fantastic school located in Bushey Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from January 2023.
- Health and Social Care
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Bushy Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Outstanding
What is in it for you?
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Working for an outstanding school/
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A positive working environment
- Subisdised gym membership
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC ROLE INFORMATION (Check school website)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Health and Social Care to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Health and Social Care teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.