Apply for this Teacher of History Role through Dunbar Education.
Interested in working for an 'Good' school - apply or contact us for more information!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Chesham, Buckinghamshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022.
- Teacher of History
- MPS to UPS - (£26,948 - £42,780)
- 'Fringe London' Pay Scale
- September 2022
- Chesham, Buckinghamshire
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Full-time permanent position
What is in it for you?
- Work for a school who offer a supportive and innovative environment
- Opportunities for Professional Development which will allow you to further enhance your skillful practice
- Motivated and ambitious pupils
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- A chance to work in a school with great facilities
- Staff have access to the fully equipped Fitness Suite in our state-of-the-art Sports Hall
- On-site staff parking facilities
- Fantastic CPD development
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach History to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a History teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nicole Raffermati at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.