Apply for this Teacher of ICT and Computing, All Key Stages and A-Level teaching through Dunbar Education.
Interested in working for an 'Outstanding' school - apply or contact us for more information!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School located in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Teacher of ICT and Computing
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- 'Outer Fringe Allowance
- Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Outstanding
What is in it for you?
- Working for an outstanding school
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Excellent Facilities
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach ICT and Computing to GCSE and A-Level
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Teacher of ICT and Computing and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.