Apply for this Teacher of Music - With TLR through Dunbar Education.
Secure an interview for this fantastic Music role today with just one click application!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Buntingford, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Music (TLR available for the right candidate)
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- Fringe London' Pay Scale
- Buntingford, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Good' 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Music to KS3/4/5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Music teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.