Apply for this Teacher of Religious Education in Stevenage through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September
- Religious Education
- MPS1 to UPS3 - (school may consider increased salary)
- Also suitable for NQTs and ECTs
- Stevenage Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Details: Good
- Key Stage 3 and 4 with the opportunity to teach KS5 for the right candidate
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- A positive working environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Religious Education to Key Stage 4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Religious Education teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.