Interested in working for a growing school - apply or contact us for more information!
We are currently working with a Fantastic Mixed Comprehensive 14 - 18 located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Teacher of Science
- MPS to UPS - (£26,948 - £42,780)
- 'Fringe London' Pay Scale
- September 2022
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Full-time, permanent
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Work for a school that is part of a successful and well-respected Trust
- Work in a school with state-of-the-art facilities
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Science to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Science teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nicole Raffermati at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.