Dunbar Education are recruiting for a Science Teacher role - Are you interested?
We are recruiting for a Great Mixed Comprehensive 11-18 school located in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. The school are looking for a Science Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022.
- Science Teacher - Any Specialism
- MPS to UPS - £26,948 - £42,780
- 'Fringe' London' Pay Scale
- September 2022
- Chesham, Buckinghamshire
- Ofsted 'Good' School
What is in it for you?
- Teach in brand new state-of-the-art science classrooms
- Be part of a department that has enjoyed year on year improvement outcomes for students.
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- A good reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Pupils who are ready and wanting to learn
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Science to KS4 - ideally a specialism to KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Science teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nicole Raffermati at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.