Teacher of Science needed!
Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Teacher of Science role through Dunbar Education.
- Job Role - Teacher of Science
- Salary - £27,600 - £41,604
- Applications from ECT's and experienced teachers welcomed
- Start Date - September 2022
- Location - Braintree, Essex
- Ofsted rating "Good"
- Permanent Contract
About the School
This school's commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. They treat children as individuals and are strongly committed to equality of opportunity. The ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
- Must have UK QTS or working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
- ECT's welcome along with experienced teachers
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Teacher of Science and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah Fermor at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.