Interested in working for an 'Outstanding' school - apply or contact us for more information!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022.
- Teacher of Science
- MPS to UPS - (£26,948 - £42,780)
- 'Fringe London' Pay Scale
- September 2022
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
- Full-time permanent position
What is in it for you?
- An established center of academic excellence with an exceptional record in sport, music, and community involvement
- Motivated and ambitious pupils
- Well-resourced facilities
- Working for an outstanding school/trust
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- A chance to work in a school with great facilities
- Be part of a caring and welcoming schools' community where both students and staff strive to be more.
- Be part of a friendly and creative English and Drama department that has a strong record of academic excellence.
- Graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Science to KS4 ideally with a specialism to KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Science teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nicole Raffermati at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.