Dunbar Education are searching for Teaching Assistants to work within schools across Corby and surrounding areas. With a great selection of Primary and Secondary schools, we can assure you work whether that be on daily supply to offer you flexibility, a long-term contract, or even permanent positions.
- As a Teaching Assistant, you will have a great passion and willingness to try and get pupils enthusiastic and inspire them to develop and enhance their learning.
- You will support the teacher during lesson time
- be able to use your own initiative to create engaging activities for the pupils
- Occasionally will be required to work on 1:1 or within a group to support pupils in specific areas
- It will be beneficial if you are level 2 or level 3 qualified however, this is not essential
- Ideally, you will have relevant experience however applicants of a similar background such as support workers, youth workers, etc. will be taken into consideration.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Assigned a designated consultant who will ensure you are put forward for the perfect role
- Increased professional development and career opportunities
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Good rated school
If this role is of interest, then please do get in contact. However, if this role isn't exactly what you're looking for, we would still love to hear from you and help assist in finding your ideal role.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions please refer to our website.