Interested in teaching or support work with Dunbar Education - Northamptonshire's (probably) best education agency?
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education are the one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Northamptonshire.
We are currently looking for Teaching Assistants / Support staff to join our fantastic team of teachers and support to staff for roles throughout Northamptonshire.
- What is in it for you?
- Variety of schools to work in
- Flexible working hours
- NO planning
- Established contacts within local schools
- Agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Care background
- UK DBS
- Recent school experience (desired)
- Good behaviour management skill
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are a teaching assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgia at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.