Apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role with our partner schools without needing an application form!
We are currently looking for Primary Teaching Assistants to join our fantastic team of teachers and support to staff for roles throughout Milton Keynes.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
To be successful in this challenging yet rewarding role, you will need to be confident in supporting children with a range of different learning styles and needs, across all primary year groups. You must show flexibility and a passion for helping children learn.
- Good behaviour management skill
- SEN experience (desirable)
- Experience in UK classroom
- UK DBS
If you are a teaching assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.