Looking for a rewarding role in education?
Think you have what it takes to improve pupils' learning?
Dunbar Education has a high demand for 1-1 Teaching Assistants in Northampton on either a supply or long-term basis. These roles are supporting children with challenging behaviour, ASD, ADHD, and SLCN.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will have previous experience working with either children or vulnerable adults. If you have any of the following experiences, we would love to hear from you.
- Care/Support Worker
- Voluntary experience working with children
- 1-1 supporting a vulnerable child/adult
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a highly rewarding role. You will play an important role in providing a stimulating learning environment, supporting pupils' social and emotional skills, and building a positive rapport.
You will also benefit from:
- Free courses worth over £300!
- High demand of work
- Guaranteed work (conditions apply)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Range of positions across Northamptonshire primary schools (exclusive to Dunbar Education!)
- Excellent service from a Dunbar Education Consultant - check us out on google reviews!
Please get in touch today to discuss the positions we currently have available and how we can find your role working in education!