Teaching Assistant wanted
Assisting children to fulfill their dreams
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join our committed team at Dunbar Education. The successful candidate will work with students with special educational needs (SEN) in an Independent secondary school setting.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Permanent work
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS - Can apply for through Dunbar
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If you are passionate about supporting students with SEN, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.