Do you have a passion for helping children to achieve their full potential?
Dunbar Education is looking for Teaching Assistants to work in secondary schools located across East London and Essex.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will be working in a supportive school with an extremely friendly team, who are very passionate about CPD and staff well-being.
- As a Teaching Assistant, you will have a great passion and willingness to try and get pupils enthusiastic and inspire them to develop and enhance their learning.
- You will support the teacher during lesson time
- be able to use your own initiative to create engaging activities for the pupils
- It will be beneficial if you are level 2 or level 3 qualified however, this is not essential
- Ideally, you will have relevant experience however applicants of a similar background such as support workers, youth workers, etc will be taken into consideration.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Assigned a designated consultant who will ensure you are put forward for the perfect role
- Increased professional development and career opportunities
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Ofsted rated 'outstanding' school
If you have not received a response within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions please refer to our website.