Apply for this Year 2 Teacher role through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
A primary school based in Northampton is looking for a committed Year 2 teacher to work on a full time basis from September 2022.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Excellent career progression
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced school
- Pupils who want to learn
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Oversubscribed school with excellent reputation
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Two form entry school - joint planning
Applications are welcome from both ECTs and experienced teachers.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.