Apply for this Year 3 Primary Teacher through Dunbar Education.
The easiest way to apply for a permanent teaching role online!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School located in are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from Start date.
- Year 3 Primary
- Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Outstanding
- You need to be able to cover the Autumn term as a minimum
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Working for an outstanding school
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Year 3 teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.