Want to join a friendly and Ofsted rated good primary school?
Apply for a Year 3 Teaching Assistant role with just one click!
What is in this for you?
- A varied role - providing general classroom support to a mixed ability year 3 class. You will be able support pupils within small groups outside the class as well as on a 1:1 basis.
- Strong opportunity for a permanent contract, you are also able to experience working in the school before committing on a permanent basis.
- Extremely supportive senior leadership team and friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity for future teacher training with a permanent contract.
- Apply without completing an application form.
- Speak to a Dunbar Education Recruitment Consultant regarding the school in more detail.
About the school
- Pupils who are engaged and enjoy school.
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff, very low staff turn over.
- Strong leadership team.
- Excellent local transport links.
- Ofsted good.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.