Dunbar Canada is our specialist team based in Ottawa which is focused on working with Canadian teachers looking to make the move to the UK. The team is headed up by Kate Wigston, a former teacher who is Canadian and UK trained and has 10 years UK Primary teaching and management experience. Kate has experienced the process of relocating to the UK and taught in London as well as surrounding counties, making her the perfect person to support you through your move. Having recently returned home to open the Canada office Kate is available to answer any questions you have over the phone of even a coffee!
Benefits to teaching in the UK?
• Experience in leading your own class or subject area
• Fast-tracked promotion
• Knowledge of UK curriculum and alternative methods of planning, teaching and assessing
• High level of professional development provided while working
• Increased chances of securing post when returning to Canada
• Easy access to Europe
• Fantastic social network with Canadian and other international teachers
What Dunbar Canada can offer?
• In depth Knowledge of UK Education System
• Canadian based team
• Fantastic partnerships with schools throughout the UK
• Assistance with personal set up in the UK
• Support through process of application, move and duration of your teaching stay
• Dunbar Induction – Introduction to UK and what to expect
If you would like to hear more about the opportunities we have available or would just like more information then please contact Kate on 613-501-5096 or email@example.com