Dunbar Canada is our specialist team which is focused on working with Canadian teachers looking to make the move to the UK. The team is headed up by a former teacher who is Canadian and UK trained and has 10 years UK Primary teaching and management experience. This means we have experienced the process of relocating to the UK and taught in London as well as surrounding counties, making us the perfect company to support you through your move.
Benefits to teaching in England?
• Experience in leading your own class or subject area
• Fast-tracked promotion
• Knowledge of UK curriculum and alternative methods of planning, teaching and assessing
• High level of professional development provided while working
• Increased chances of securing a post when returning to Canada
• Easy access to Europe
• Fantastic social network with Canadian and other international teachers
What Dunbar Canada can offer?
• In depth Knowledge of UK Education System
• Canadian based team
• Fantastic partnerships with schools throughout the UK
• Assistance with personal set up in the UK
• Support through process of application, move and duration of your teaching stay
• Dunbar Induction – Introduction to UK and what to expect
If you would like to hear more about the opportunities we have available or would just like more information then please contact the Dunbar team on +44 (0)208 004 3210 or email@example.com