Dunbar Education Recruitment Agency is actively seeking dedicated and qualified ALN Teachers to join our team. We cater to young people in Key Stages 2-4 with Autistic Spectrum Conditions, providing a supportive and enriching educational environment.
Position Overview: We are recruiting both Qualified and Unqualified ALN Teachers who are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students. This role involves working with a diverse range of special educational needs, with a focus on autism and social, emotional, and mental health difficulties.
- Lead and contribute to the development of a dynamic and meaningful curriculum
- Specialise in one of the following subjects: Maths, English, Science, PSHE, ITC, Arts, or Humanities
- Create a robust scheme of work for your designated subject area, tailored to provide appropriate challenges and opportunities for success
- Take the lead in promoting the effective delivery of your subject area by collaborating with colleagues
- Support the delivery of statutory education to students in Key Stage 2 (KS2) to Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Model and promote the organisation's values
- Develop an understanding of the health and wellbeing needs, strengths, challenges, and disabilities of the students
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent for Qualified ALN Teachers
- Relevant experience working with children and young people with special educational needs, particularly those with autism and social, emotional, and mental health difficulties
- Passion for teaching and learning within a nurturing environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant curriculum development and educational policies, especially related to Special Education
How to Apply: If you are committed to enriching the lives of students with additional learning needs and possess the required qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.