What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Experience working in schools before committing to a permanent role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Designated recruitment consultant who will support you throughout the process
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- Good basic education with proficiency in English, Maths, and IT. (essential)
- Experience in UK Classroom
- Confident in supporting on a 1:1 basis
- UK DBS (Can apply through Dunbar, if expired)
If you are a teaching assistant who meets the criteria above and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.