Dunbar Education is a leading provider of education services for children and young people with special educational needs. We are currently looking for an experienced Autism Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis, starting immediately or in September.
The successful candidate will be based in Northamptonshire and will be responsible for providing specialist support to children and young people with autism.
- Provide specialist support to children and young people with autism
- Develop and implement individualized education plans that meet the unique needs of each student
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to parents and carers
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and activities
- Experience working with children and young people with autism
- A strong understanding of autism and the associated challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for working with children and young people
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A DBS certificate or willingness to obtain one
If you are an experienced Autism Specialist who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and young people, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to apply.