Job Opportunity: Autism Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Temporary to Permanent
Are you a dedicated Autism Specialist looking for a rewarding opportunity in a primary school setting? We have a fantastic position available in Kettering that might be the perfect fit for you!
- Provide specialised support for students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers to create and implement tailored intervention plans.
- Conduct assessments and contribute to Educational Health Care Plans.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Relevant qualification in Special Education or Autism Studies is desired.
- Proven experience working with primary school students on the autism spectrum.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and positive educational experience.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Opportunity for a permanent position based on performance.
- Immediate start.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with autism and creating an inclusive learning environment, apply now!