We are seeking a passionate Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant to join our team and work within schools across Milton Keynes. As part of Dunbar Education, you'll play a crucial role in providing tailored support to students, fostering positive behaviour, and contributing to a supportive learning environment.
- Provide targeted support to students requiring behaviour intervention, implementing strategies outlined in behaviour plans or Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Collaborate closely with teaching staff, SENCOs, and external professionals to develop and implement effective behaviour management strategies.
- Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere within the classroom to support the social and academic development of students.
- Maintain detailed records of behaviour observations and interventions, communicating progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with students with behaviour support needs within an educational setting is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of behaviour management techniques and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, staff, and external agencies.
- Relevant qualifications or certifications in behaviour management or related fields are advantageous.
Why Join Dunbar Education:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' behaviour and academic progress within Milton Keynes schools.
- Access to diverse opportunities within various educational settings.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a dedicated team.