Job Title: Business Teacher
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: September 2023
Our partner school in Brentwood, Essex, is seeking a qualified and experienced Business Teacher to join their team from September 2023.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality and engaging business lessons to students in Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. They will have a strong understanding of the UK National Curriculum and will be able to plan and deliver lessons in accordance with the school's teaching and learning policies.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent subject knowledge and will be able to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential. They will also have experience of working with students of varying abilities and will be able to differentiate their teaching to cater for all learners.
- Planning and delivering high-quality business lessons to students in Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
- Assessing and monitoring students' progress and providing feedback to students and parents/carers as required * Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages students to participate and engage in their learning
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of students' progress and achievements
- Working collaboratively with other members of the school community to contribute to the development and implementation of the school's curriculum and teaching and learning policies
- Undertaking professional development activities to enhance their own teaching practice and subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in Business Studies or a related subject
- A degree in Business Studies or a related subject
- Experience of teaching Business Studies at Key Stage 4 and/or Key Stage 5 level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Business Studies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to continuous professional development
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate Business Teacher to join a supportive and dynamic team in a highly regarded secondary school in Brentwood, Essex.
To apply, please submit or contact Hannah at Dunbar Education.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers. Interviews will take place in after Easter break.