Are you looking to work as a Class Teacher in the vibrant and thriving Primary Schools in Northamptonshire? We are seeking an experienced and passionate educator to join our team.
We are offering flexible working days between £120-160 per day.
To be considered for the position you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
As a primary class teacher, it is your job to ensure that all your students are able to acquire and understand knowledge at the appropriate age and academic level. It is your responsibility to plan, prepare and deliver lessons that help to facilitate the learning process of each individual student.
So, if you have the necessary qualifications and experience and you would like to make a difference in a school community, we invite you to apply.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.