Are you a university student due to graduate with QTS in July 2023? We are seeking an ECT to support one of our primary schools as a Class Teacher starting in September 2023.
As Class Teacher, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and teaching staff to plan, prepare, deliver and review activities. You will provide stimulating lessons in accordance with the national curriculum to ensure that the needs of all pupils are met. You will be expected to liaise closely with parents and carers to ensure students meet the necessary standards in order to progress.
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment, you will receive a salary of £28,000 per annum. If you think you have the qualifications, skills and enthusiasm for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.