Are you a passionate Class Teacher who loves making learning fun for KS1 and KS2 pupils?
We are recruiting for a friendly, warm and caring primary school in Tring. We are looking for an inspiring Class Teacher who can hit the ground running and who has a passion for making learning engaging and enjoyable for our KS1 and KS2 pupils.
The role will be for spring term cover initially but for the right candidate, the role may be extended into the summer term. It is set to start after the Christmas half term and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a pay rate of £143-£200 per day, dependent on qualifications and experience.
If you have a creative and innovative approach to teaching, the enthusiasm and motivation to go above and beyond and the ability to help us reach our vision of excellence, then this role could be perfect for you.
If you're excited by the challenge and think you would be the perfect fit for this role then we'd love to hear from you!
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.