Computer Science Teacher available through Dunbar Education. ECT's are welomced to apply!
Apply for this Computer Science Teaching role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an Award Winning Trust school located in Ilford, East London who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September 2022.
This secondary school is a large, vibrant and diverse secondary school that has an excellent reputation in the area and known as a warm and supportive environment in which to work and learn and consequently is now heavily oversubscribed
This School has been reported "Outstaning" from the last three inspections and is an excellent opportunity for ECT's.
- Subject - Computer Science Teacher
- £29,915 - £45,766
- Start Date - September 2022
- Location - Ilford, East London
- Permanent Contract
What is in it for you?
- Working for a school that is an Award Winning Trust
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Computer Science teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah Fermor at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.