Dunbar Education is seeking a dedicated and experienced Construction Teacher to join our team within a Special Educational Needs (SEN) provision. This role focuses on teaching pupils with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs, and we are looking for a passionate professional who can make a positive impact on the lives of these students.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective construction lessons tailored to the needs of SEMH pupils.
- Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that fosters growth and development.
- Assess and track student progress, providing constructive feedback and support to help them achieve their potential.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of SEN specialists, support staff, and parents to ensure the holistic development of students.
- Utilize creative teaching methods and resources to adapt to the unique requirements of SEN students.
- Foster positive behavior management strategies within the classroom.
- Previous experience working with Secondary SEN children is highly beneficial.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a relevant teaching qualification.
- A passion for working with SEMH pupils and a deep understanding of their unique challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A current and clear Enhanced DBS on the update service.
- Ability to plan, organize, and adapt lessons to meet the individual needs of students.
- Commitment to creating a safe, inclusive, and nurturing learning environment.
This position is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, and you will be working within a dynamic and supportive educational environment.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate teacher with a genuine interest in making a difference in the lives of SEMH pupils, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Construction Teacher position at Dunbar Education, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.