Cover Supervisor - Bedfordshire
Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for a role starting in October 2022 or even sooner? If so, please get in touch. . .
- Cover Supervisor
- October 2022 start
- 11-16 school
- Opportunity for a permanent role
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. We provide a wide range of professional development opportunities and work hard to support colleagues in becoming the very best teachers.
The day-to-day responsibilities and duties of this role are in line with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Covering absent teachers (all year groups)
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- Preferred to have experience teaching or covering previously
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304