Apply for this Teacher of Cover Supervisor Role through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Academy Converter School located in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from January.
The school are open to graduates as well and can offer a lot of support and training.
- Cover Supervisor
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Cover Supervisor to KS3/4/5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Cover Supervisor teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.